SEE YOU SOON!!!
See You Soon!
Winter Loyalty Program - $25 off/entry
The loyalty program runs November 21 through March 20. It is on one-day tournaments only. The WBCA State Tournaments are not included in the loyalty program.
There are two ways to qualify for $25 off tournament entries this winter:
1. Enter a single team in 4 or more tournaments.
2. Have 20 or more entries from a single school or club program.
*To take advantage of the program register all of your teams online. At checkout, select mail-in payment and take the $25 off each entry when sending your check or calling in a CC#*
Facility Guidelines for Reopening - Current 11/16/20
Above all: be respectful of these guidelines and other guests. We are incredibly grateful to be open and provide an opportunity for our kids to stay active and play the game we all love. Please do your part to make sure we can continue to provide this opportunity moving forward.
COVID Cancellations and Refund Policy
- All attendees are required to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose at all times. The only exception being players, coaches, and officials while a game is in progress. If you are unable or unwilling to comply with this requirement, we kindly ask that you not attend.
- Do not congregate in common areas and remain 6 feet away from other parties at all times. Chairs are available in the gyms, please feel free to move them about to keep your distance from others.
- We will begin charging fan admission again starting the Nov 21 tournament. Our building capacity is large enough that our occupancy will certainly be under 25% capacity and we will not be limiting the number of fans. However, we encourage parents and fans to take advantage of our live stream and watch from home if you are willing.
- We especially encourage fans who are older and at risk to utilize our live stream. There is a fee of $8/day to watch the stream.
- Teams, please pick up around the benches very well at the completion of your games and leave the building as soon as possible.
- Bleach and sanitizing spray will be available for use at score tables and in the bleachers.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Do not enter any building until 15 minutes before your scheduled game time.
- Please leave the building between games if your team does have a break.
- We may use auxiliary gym locations for overflow.
- Teams should bring their own basketballs.
- Lobby seating will be limited. If you do use the common areas, please clean up after yourself very well.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, we also ask that teams bring their own.
- No water fountain use. Please purchase at the concession stand.
- Plexiglas barriers at the concession stand and retail store.
1. Full refund if your team must cancel before the schedule is released.
2. If your team must drop out due to a positive COVID-19 case after the schedule is released you have two options:
a. Full credit to use on a future tournament
b. 50% refund
3. If the entire tournament is cancelled all teams receive full credit to a future event or a refund less a $25 processing fee.